Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced hotel with pool in Seville

Options
  • 24-04-2011 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi - I've searched quite a bit but can't find much info on decent price hotels with a pool in Seville. Very hard to wade through all the hotel booking and review websites..don't know why there's so many it's practically impossible to find good information.

Anyhoo if anyone knows of any I'd love to get some recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Use booking.com and apply the filter on the left for swimming pool. You'll only have 3 hotels to wade through then!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Some_randomer

Thanks - make that 23 with pool :)

So is booking.com the best site to use for hotels? I normally go for hostels but as this is just a short trip I feel like treating myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I use it because they don't take the payment up front usually. So if you need to cancel for any reason you can do so without penalty (up to about 48 hours from your scheduled arrival).

Prices are more or less the same on all the major sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Using the discount code HCttSPG10 for www.hotels.com you will get 10% discount. Book by May 8th. Payment is normally required at time of booking.

Advertisement