Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Jerkey:dublin or killkenn

Options
  • 23-04-2011 3:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Any1 know where i can get beef jerkey in dublin o killkenny.
    south dubin if possible (arround tallaght)
    or killkenny town

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

im 90% sure, I purchased some before in my local Supervalu in Palmerstown, if they had it in my branch its possible they stock them in most brances.

Didnt care for it much myself to be honest though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

never saw it around. and often in supervalue because they have
    "real food and real people".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If you find yourself in Dublin City Centre at all there's a butchers on Parnell St (called Whelans or something - it's just down from Chapters) and they make their own Biltong. I know it's not exactly Jerky but it's in the chewy beef family :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Midlands meats stock the beef jerkey/biltong.They are located on the middle floor beside tesco(The Square in Tallaght)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hwm03

Centra on westmoreland street have small packets of Jack Links for about 2.50. Got me some on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Usually both Supervalue and Marks and Spencers sell it. Must try that Biltong.

Advertisement