Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey Donkey

Options
  • 22-04-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

I was offered 2 grey male donkeys for €50 (being them as pets for the kids). They are not casterated. Is there anything I should know about a grey donkey

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭butt1

Tomjim wrote: »
    I was offered 2 grey male donkeys for €50 (being them as pets for the kids). They are not casterated. Is there anything I should know about a grey donkey

Thanks
    if i was you,ide get a rope and tie them together for two weeks,in case the decide to run away,hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Bodacious

Tomjim wrote: »

Thanks

Probably about right pricewise for 2 jack foals/yearlings... they making nothing now like they were in the good times.. you'll have to allow for vet fees to geld the two of them, they should be grand though as pets... couple of worm doses a year and keeping the hoofs pared and thats it:)

Advertisement