Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What studio and producer to Westlife use?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where the likes of Westlife or Girls aloud record, what studio, with who? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

www.allmusic.com

great website for credits and realease info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ct89

Back Door Studios, I believe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Dave, I think it's the production team more than the studio. Girls Aloud are produced by Xenomania.

I'd rather rub broken glass in my ears before I'd listen to West Life - as I think they're the musical equivalent dogsh1t.

Xenomania are a very impressive production team. Their Wikipedia entry is well worth reading.

West life are on Simon Cowell's label - so the production team are most likely slave labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

dav nagle wrote: »
    Just wondering where the likes of Westlife or Girls aloud record, what studio, with who? thanks

Westlife

Mostly Sweden with Max Martin, Jurgen Olafsen etc and the UK with Steve Mac. They all have there own personal studios.

Girls Aloud

Almost totally with Xenomania who also have there own facility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

krd wrote: »

West life are on Simon Cowell's label - so the production team are most likely slave labour.

not anymore seemingly. they ditched him a few weeks back.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

not anymore seemingly. they ditched him a few weeks back.

The guy is a parasite. His one and only tricks, is to get his acts exposure on television. On a television talent show. Basically a pub karoke competition. His pub karoke show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Some really great feedback here guys thanks a million.

Advertisement