Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed for North Dublin based blues/rock band

Options
  • 22-04-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My band (name yet TBC) have been playing together for a few years now (friends from school and now college). We're in need of a committed drummer to join our band. We've had other drummers who played briefly but had to leave due to other band commitments, so we need someone who will be a full time member of the band.

Our style is very much blues/rock, ranging from bands such as the Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, the White Stripes, Free, Pearl Jam, as well as some originals. In terms of experience, we are very competent musicians and work well off each other. We've played a few gigs in schools here and there but we want to get into the pub/bar sort of scene. Up til now we've been restricted to playing live due to the lack of a steady drummer.

I myself have been playing guitar for seven years, while the other guitarist and bassist have each been playing for four years. We're based on the Navan road but we're looking at a rehearsal studio in Drumcondra. We're looking for someone within the age range of 18-25, who's willing to commit to rehearsals, recording and gigging.

Any interest drop me a comment or a PM,
    Cheers,
    Dan

Advertisement