Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAGUE OF IRELAND FAN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's a Bohemians fan pretending to be a St Pat's fan.

It's a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

It's a bit odd.

It's bonkers!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Its amusing. could be a politician in disguise :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

The Dubs are a funny lot:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Outta the game bud :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Question: "Who's your favourite player?"

Answer: "The lad in the green and white jersey"

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭youtheman

Reminds me of the weekend that the GAA had (finally) agreed to let 'foreign games' be played in Croke Park. RTE sent out a 'roving reporter' to some GAA grounds to get opposite views. There was some bud at a GAA game giving out 'I wouldn't let the soccer crowd inside the gate' said he in a dismissive tone, as if they were lepers. Only thing I noticed was that he was wearing a Glasgow Celtic hat. Thought it was hliarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

youtheman wrote: »
    Reminds me of the weekend that the GAA had (finally) agreed to let 'foreign games' be played in Croke Park. RTE sent out a 'roving reporter' to some GAA grounds to get opposite views. There was some bud at a GAA game giving out 'I wouldn't let the soccer crowd inside the gate' said he in a dismissive tone, as if they were lepers. Only thing I noticed was that he was wearing a Glasgow Celtic hat. Thought it was hliarious.

There was a few of them protesting and at least two had Glasgow Celtic jerseys. It was on six one news at the time. Absolute quality gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

No it's not.

That was another video of a "Rovers fan" who was actually a brother of a Bohs fan who recorded the interviews for extratime.ie, answering every question with something anti-Bohs.

But that one is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

WTF is all I have to say....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

junkie makes a good point haha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

partyndbs wrote: »
    junkie makes a good point haha

He is right up until the point about Celtic!!

Advertisement