Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Wildfire supported on Vodafone??

Options
  • 22-04-2011 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi,

I am using a HTC Wildfire on 3 at the moment, but I would like to switch to Vodafone (mostly because of lack of 3G reception on three).

Vodafone have told me that officially they do not support the Wildfire. However, they also said there was a good possibility that the phone would work OK on the network, but I would have to change over to find out.

Has anyone here switched to Vodafone with a Wildfire?

Any help much appreciated. Lack of 3G on the three network is making me wonder why I bought a smartphone in the first place!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

One of my friends uses a wildfire on vodafone. She never mentioned any problems. I didn't ask her either though. I can't imagine there would be any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭HIB

Thanks Seany. I'm planning on switching over in the next week. Will post here if I have any problems.

Advertisement