Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illuminati/other life... question

Options
  • 22-04-2011 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

if the Illuminati are a secret society and no one knows who they are etc why do people claim they hide illumanti signs and messages in films,music and everyday life?

surely they would want to remain a secret to stop people rebelling against them if it was proven they are real...:confused:

I do believe in some sort of new world order, i do believe there is other life out there the universe is just too big for there not to be. I personally believe that the governments of top nations etc have made contact already with other life, the whole Vatican thing that happened a while ago pretty much told us in one way or another that there is other life out there and that certain people are well aware of it but hide it from us, maybe that explains our huge leaps in technology in the last 100 years...

I also think the internet and social networks etc is a con (yes i know i use it) but at the back of my head i really do believe that the internet is a huge factor in this new world order why? people these days have all there personal info on it i.e pictures, location, date of birth, bank details etc etc the list goes on you will be easily tracked down if you ever needed to be thats the first step in controlling the population.

The internet as much of a great tool it is, is killing social life's as we know it people rather have a conversation on facebook and boards etc than talk to you in the street, it may not effect my generation as much but the younger generations will get the tail end of it most kids rather sit in on there laptops than go out and kick a ball around or play etc.

I know you might think im going off on here about the internet but i strongly believe it has a part to play in this nwo, could be stupid but one things for sure the internet has the power to brainwash most people in what ever way it see's fit too.

but really i just find it hard to believe that a secret society would run the risk of been found out by pretty much promoting themselves through hollywood etc...

what do ye think?

Comments

Advertisement