Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help With Work Experience!

Options
  • 21-04-2011 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Im doing two weeks of work experience in early May (they`re can be the same place for the 2!) and I`m trying to find somewhere. I`ve been sending emails and making calls since January. Most have never got back to me and the ones that have, have said they dont take people on! I`m completely panicking to the point on tears. Does anyone know anywhere in the Dublin area that will take people on even on such short notice??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

It's not enough just to send out c.v's you need to follow up them. Contact everywhere you sent cvs and ask them again tell them your following up on the cv.

Also try charity shops or anywhere. I know places like schools like primary schools will take on people for work experience. Don't limit yourself. Try hospitals, insurance brokers, estate agents, Solicitors, county council too is a good one as they take people on in libraries. Try everywhere. Don't give up and don't lose hope...you will find somewhere.

Advertisement