Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest Waxed?

Options
  • 21-04-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

Can guys get it done and if so where? and would / have oyu got it done...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

You can get it done in most beauty therapy places.Personally speaking Ive a fairly hairy chest and not once have I heard anything negative from partners,quite the opposite in fact so Id say think twice bout gettin it waxed tbh,who wants to have a chest like a 12 year old?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Except of course that a properly muscled shaved adult male chest would look absolutely nothing like a twelve-year-old's. ;)

Each to his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

pointless torture may aswell gets your balls waxed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got mine done for charity a few weeks back, Its painless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Galway K9 wrote: »

If your from Galway then Fat Tony's does it in liosbaun industrial estate. Bit of a nicer place than jumping into a beauty salon.

As one poster said if you are a big muscley lad then you won't look like a 12year old. Majority of guys big into 'bodybuilding' would do it, looks much better from a fitness point of view

• Advertisement

Tremelo wrote: »
    Except of course that a properly muscled shaved adult male chest would look absolutely nothing like a twelve-year-old's. ;)

Each to his own.

Because Irish men are world renowned for their chiseled pecs I presume.;)

Because Irish men are world renowned for their chiseled pecs I presume.;)

Haha made me laugh, our beautiful chiseled nation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 chipper

broadmeadow clinic in ashbourne do ALL mail waxing bsc included, painless when the therapist knows what theyre doing and these are the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm lucky that I have a decent amount of chest hair that isn't particularly thick. It ads shading to my (admitedly not particularly impressive) pecs making them look more pronounced / toned than they actually are :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Galway K9 wrote: »

Immac ftw. Five bucks for the stuff, and you can do it yourself in five minutes flat, completely pain free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dazed+confused

Escept the answer is no, men cannot get their chests waxed. Waxing is for women!

Escept the answer is no, men cannot get their chests waxed. Waxing is for women!

Real men just yank out their unwanted hair... with their teeth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Adrian009

WHY would you want it done???:eek::eek::eek:

Adrian009 wrote: »
    WHY would you want it done???:eek::eek::eek:

Why not?

Thread needs more Gaston...

GastonHair.jpg&sa=X&ei=R925Tb_CE86DhQfi8OShCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHrBoty-tWE6nDZNaYdHX_RBN0ajg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

OP - man up and go for it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭chiefbrody1974

You can get it done in most beauty therapy places.Personally speaking Ive a fairly hairy chest and not once have I heard anything negative from partners,quite the opposite in fact so Id say think twice bout gettin it waxed tbh,who wants to have a chest like a 12 year old?

your partners may find your hairy chest attractive but:D women are a different story. most gay me like hairy chests, no big news there.

your partners may find your hairy chest attractive but:D women are a different story. most gay me like hairy chests, no big news there.

You like hairy chests because you are the most gay?

Ehhh fair enough buddy but Im straight.
    If you are going to try and flame me or anyone else at least use proper grammer,punctuation and start sentences with capital letters,you will look an awful lot less foolish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

How camp is that. Queers get it done yeah . Guys dont.

User banned for this post.

If you are going to try and flame me or anyone else at least use proper grammer,punctuation and start sentences with capital letters,you will look an awful lot less foolish.

ahhh you are straight?? you are sheet me?? I see you in da club, wearing leather chaps and hat of cowboy, very nice, Ai like!!!

• Advertisement

aohhhh hitting me wear it hurts, my punctuation and grammer!! yep, you're straight alright. straight outa the cast of Glee!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

aohhhh hitting me wear it hurts, my punctuation and grammer!! yep, you're straight alright. straight outa the cast of Glee!!

i laughed the first time and it was funny.

i think otis put you straight on his orientation but orientation isn't an issue on tGC but and I imagine thats why Mr Driftwood posted to remind people it should not be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 oncebitten

Lurking woman here. Just want to say that, personally, (and same goes for all my friends), I would a million times prefer a guy with a few hairs on his chest. Just my two cents!

If you're into long term hair removal, you should probably look into laser hair removal. It would work out a lot cheaper over time and there are tons of places with special offers at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

A mate of mine got the laser removal treatment (got for free as the salon was testing a new machine or something), the hair grew back within a couple of weeks. I personally just keep it neat with a hair clippers and occasionally shave it if I'm heading abroad to hot country.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hairy chest -grand

Small amounts of hair - grand

No hair on chest - grand

Stubble growing back on chest - ew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Friend of mine is a beauty therapist and roped me into it for some exam she was having.

Massive allergic reaction to it after a few hours. Looked about 12.

I prefer my chest hairy

Advertisement