Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i am amnesia prone, i am the universe i am magical; koni anukasha

Options
  • 21-04-2011 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

(unsure whether to put this here or in mythology/folklore, welcome to all comments!)

hempin
    the enigma
    reaching out to every heart
    hempin
    the enigma
    always there at the start
    wanti amish rainbow medicine man
    meditations of the breathe of seasons
    grateful dead, rainbow family
    airplane of leaves, a laugh, a sailing star

loving communal anarchies of the solipsists
    cross the skyway to the low ways by the river banks

the lightning courses through them
    clear times, a smile peaceful wandering
    many miles
    still so still
    and rooted, we, cross the ocean,

in every way, lost from conceptions, covered in a mound unstirred
    waiting always, wanti, like ancient things do
    rising in a wink across the earth, wisdom from the whole
    wizardry of every soul united here, i cross the giant
    mountains, their rumbling is a greeting, deep in love,
    we vibe we are dreams dancing like the fireflies

pagan patterns bring me peace, rising saturn
    in the sky this valley where we meet,
    this astral valley, in an astral way

collecting reagents for a life spell

the priests of the plants, spirit vibes, embodied, shamans living on both sides
    in love and alive, i remembered what that meant when the sun rose, i returned to the vision
    the wholeness like the wells, we rested many a while in those healing caverns restored by the mana
    which made its way and had taken all manner of life, through spiritual calling, we come before her, the
    great mother, and she restores and nurtures, all live, she is bringer of dreams, calling through the stony seas
    flowing rocks, the primodial deep chambers of the soul, as it all is, slipping away aand constantly forming anew,
    our definitions, transparent like the ripples, like so many coccoons, in the end what will all of this be? we wonder this, adventurers in the rite of the morning, we appeared, along the suns ray which lit the cavern in a portion, and sent forth a glowing dust, and warmth, like an angelic call from the ancients, springing into being from the source, this liveliness has stirred up even those long gone, grounded in the wisdom of the simple free living child, unbound and around, universe shifting, everything changing, proverbs, anything that could last, gathering like the nutrients of a meal in our bodies, vibing like crystals, our spirits in these groves, we wander, through the confusion, in enlightened corridors, let them flood out! cries the owl, liam has turned into, and flood it does and nothing, is exempt from the universal love which pours through like a cloud of good stuff, which is so good its scary and then it comes over you and breaks loose like a quiet storm and bestows the seed of such ripe wondering and fruition, sometimes, sometimes, you are like that and these paths are the random movements, they might have to do with any of it, sometimes, they say this is strange, the cows in their grassy divinations, the log and its charitable taoist offerings, within an encloved of trees, friends, the fairies dwell and ripen with their magic, subtle runic languages, secrets, few know, holding the truth, covered and obscured, by both true teachers and tyrands, we must find the center of the self, and the rest flows naturally, no system holds it completely, be the the river stream reflecting the sun and the moon in turn, and all the clouds, the deer, the badger and the passer by, reflecting.

simply another rock, deep in a dream, a temple invigorated with the ancient notes, all things full of layers and deeper revelations, the paradox of yin and yang, the compassion and the utter truth of living and surviving, thriving and meditating, of what true wisdom is, can it be said to be an illusion, in the larger scope of things, but all there is, is truly right here, it comes through, we enter and ride upon these waves of realization, which manifested in their own unique way for each of us, we had to wander and be alone, and evens sneak away, really, though it all seemed a game to them, they believed it to be a game, they were the fools, unknowingly, the truth was difficult to let loose, yet the shamanic world held compassion, a way was open,

"few times are the spirits in such favor"

i rolled inn the leaves and the old man laughed and spoke briefly with the tree, we focused and the lodewood was alive again, the entire world dream sprawled there, in all its beauty, right to the heart of love it permeated in feeling, a tree like that, so empathetic so knowing, so ancient, the oak, we are lucky these things are around, mother nature, provides such an art a technology, has inspired all and has a place for all, way of loving transforming all, so beautiful rising and living, we dance, spreading cannabis, and love. cleansing and invigorating the forest and comign closer to original nature in the spirit of the Yomo's teachings, in wildness is our love, in simplicity our dove.
    all things are possible, freedom of the spirit, openness and embrace of the infinite, pouring forth
    spilling over, everything is everything's, it takes a village, a nomadic, thing, every one moving in good spirits, this is a time of this, so we go and sing our bardic songs and have our psychedelic way, across the hyooin one, deep in a lonesome quarrel with a loved one, inspired such by the leaves across the path and the old sticks, the Yomo in all the wordless silence distinctionless, pure feeling, the world of pure feeling, we were there, wow, its so beautiful, like the band, our travels, in the end, it was just a groove in the end, after all, and we sowed our seeds, our literal oats, and spread good spirits, upon foot, coming together shamanically, to drink toast and inspire the team.

its a strange living for a taoist, i'll say, and a priestess of wanti too, and an irish samurai, oh well, the trees join in a hush and the birds have always been there, we crouch and say a prayer to Bob and Nature Goddess

blessed be, we're hempin again!

hemp yoga, inspired sutras, revelations of the tree of life, distributed as they were throughout the plants, and dreams, throughout the qualities of the world we experience, virtue was never truly gone

freedom is infinite and ranges, all is the psyche, let none take way the simplicity, learn from the woods, cherish and protect it and consider it and the workings if its ecosystems of which we are a part, and it will provide for you and be a great friend, your spirit will flow back and commune with the fae, who are tricksters from beyond time manifest to rock us and show us the love and the jokes bestowing life, when we can master the jokes bestowing life, then we find a hint of that eternal rhythm which is immortality and vitality, the song which inspireth the soma, and the seasons change, oh nature your song is a slow thoughtful language, many are they who are lost in your choruses, oh even i, even all, how it all shapes itself, where is my part, anxious stumbling in a millions possibilities
    something catches me, something reassuring, large, Flo, we smile and coalesce our energies in our thoughts and ride through the universe, all as things, how many come here, forever it seems this has happened, we all flow through the medicine circle, the living dying circle, its a momentary thing, its all coming back now!

we take our places and the herbs come and speak their parts, the squirrels and animals are known and their wisdom flows, no more are they bound, except in friendship and inspired discipleship, honesty. In the pages, all the words rang free from that book she carried and danced even loosing themselves, through the world of her travels, all our lettered communing those were exciting times, and the tiny drawings, which meant something beautiful, something true, something revolutionary, and electric and organic was about the whole thing like a crazy crazy fellowship we had, a beat covenant, an arcane arc of anarchies, but none of them really meant anything each of them rang like a cry like a stone sinking and the waves, rising, waking up everyone, people, nature, run be free dance and express, get naked and feel yourself, its a spirit that'll come over you, animalistic and real, loving true, there must be a reason its all like this, we all know and pass through the much, know everything and every part of it, everything is SO important, never leave any of it out, for characters, sake, not for anything, except for those samskaras which are truly not there.

a traditional, a peaceful thicker than before, we had learned through our collisioned, and now annexed at our point in the galaxy wanti, beaming through funny in the cosmic joke earth peoples of magnolias dandelions and green weeds, kind bud and zen.

i am the goddess

i am everything

i am amnesia prone, i am the universe
    i am magical

i transform, in my yogas, i grow from a seed to plant, then become vapors, i am the ocean and the rain, then i am the worms and dirt, and the roots, i am all things in turn, transported by an astral breathe, i am spirit, the yomo reveals tree medicines and unbinding medicines, compassion medicines, empathy medicines, brings it all together wytipodates,l simple, shaking process like tea, she shrugs, the rainbows are everywhere i cry
    making love to everything, mystical ecstasy planting so many trees, living naked and wild among the woods, my tribe formed

i cast them all off like so much dry butter my kabbalistic tendencies are so deeply engraved i could be nice
    i hugged and cherished every glimpse of nature and kindled my being by her wild warm fire that i could survive the ecstatic journies
    the spirit would take me on, through fairy space and the world of man,and negotiating those two, and more in the wizards text, or sorcery handbooks, with only a working knowledge of basic sigils, at least the sophia was no longer morphing constantly and the street themselves moving like strange vines, through which flowed little boats, which passed little secret messages, what a great conspiracy, these dreams are yet, they reflect the spirit land, they are truly okay, and great, in every intricacy, tao

i touched the bamboo staff, and waited on the roof, he was probably stoned, i basked in the peaceful silence, god rang everywhere with endless love, many cows rejoiced and were blissful that day, mama earth send a message and rocked it all together, something the sun had been conspiring for long, just for a change of pace, orgiastic manana with the boidness, where no one can hear you scream, i put my ketchup into my locker and ate more potatoes while Bob stared at me, i said its not funny Bob, we saw the many great lights and they danced and smiled, everyone was healed, so many times it came it was all good, there were cycles and it moved us all

- brig

I will be there when you need me, the weed fairies make it so, when you welcome me back, i shall show the way, to great love, to sense, to uniting and understanding each other, said the fairy Goddess, Airmid, then she flew off!

I use the kind herb to center myself when i too far gone in the shaman realms, as i as born in a bit of a muck and drifting, a fairy changeling, so as it all falls apart alchemically, the tree of life has always been there, and it was lived and given wisdom, it grows stronger and i feel stronger as well, a great grows and virtue returns to the communit, tao is alive, good, new things, the ghosts of immaturity long gone, real wisdom blossoms, love yourself, and we shall love you, know that you are everything, know that, all is a dance, i feel like really it is the folly of others which i defend myself against, with my way of living and letting live, though symbolically it is foolish and suspect, i wonder is it some kind of strange move designed to be a fractal, it is truth being shown, these are not my true parents, how deep do you want to go, my grandmas spirit is present with me sometimes, i think about the truth, its interesting, life is never short in surprises, and maybe its just that adventuring has changed in this day and age, and maybe most of those were just the silly delusions of a 19 year old girl but never the less, they are what they are, out at the tree, deep and free, we smoke a bowl for the mentally ill, for those suffering, in buddhist truth, enlightening them from conceptions of existence, to the nirvana of reality, what blessed plant system within our spirits does this? the herb knows this, and its magick is among the strongest and greatest, let it flow forth oh Gods, we have suffered and our time of foolishness must now end, we must meditate and attain our states and balance in all lands the herb is like a spirit victory, everything is more intense, suddenly money is no longer so binding, suddenly, chi flows and the average anyone discovered the shamanic truth within him/herself, through dreams and reality so many pathways open, we open our minds and spirits, drop our masks, are dumbfounded and allow the plant teachers spirits of ancient sages and magickers lead us deep into the realm which is our universe, fractal chaos and murals of the gods are painted the gods, who are all of us, all of us have our chance, all of us, live with this joy available, we simple must know the truth, not be caught up on distinctions in words, but hold fast to the truth which cannot slip away
    an unnameable but familiar thing, perhaps the essence of good, i've come here like an anchor from a dream, but we all float away, we all float away now.

THE YOMO GUIDES OUR VESSEL

LOVE FREE WE WALK THE WATERS OF EVERYTHING
    MAY OUR TREADING BE LIFE UPON THEE (and to we)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

'Arts->Creative writing' may be the forum you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 funkt

Cool piece.I must read it again to understand it a little better the parts i got i did enjoy,a fair bit of it dose seem like mindless rambling tho,and it seems to repeat its self alot.

whos bob?

Advertisement