Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Phonewatch Concord International panel

Options
  • 21-04-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hello All,

I have an eircom Phonewatch Concord International alarm panel installed. At the moment, if there is an alarm, it will ring my mobile, but I can't stop the alarm with my mobile. So if I'm away, and there is an alarm, it just keeps ringin my phone! (note I have a dodgy sensor which goes off on occasion). I've tried pressing all the buttons when the alarm calls me but to no avail.
    Does anyone know if it's possible to stop the alarm through the mobile? - am I doing something wrong?

Also I want to replace this sensor, I have all the passwords and all that, I just need the instructions. Is there anyone out there with the installer/technical manual or a link to download this manual.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bridan wrote: »
    Hello All,

I have an eircom Phonewatch Concord International alarm panel installed. At the moment, if there is an alarm, it will ring my mobile, but I can't stop the alarm with my mobile. So if I'm away, and there is an alarm, it just keeps ringin my phone! (note I have a dodgy sensor which goes off on occasion). I've tried pressing all the buttons when the alarm calls me but to no avail.
    Does anyone know if it's possible to stop the alarm through the mobile? - am I doing something wrong?

Also I want to replace this sensor, I have all the passwords and all that, I just need the instructions. Is there anyone out there with the installer/technical manual or a link to download this manual.

Thanks,

Hi Bridan,

If you have the domestic dialer set up to ring your phone, the alarm activates, calls your phone and emits a series of alarm tones. When there is a pause meaning you dont hear the tones you have to press the hash button on the mobile to acknowledge the call. If you hear the tones again, wait, then press the hash button.

Any problems let me know.

Here is a link to the user manual for the Concord panel. If you want the engineer manual send me a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mary from Dungloe

Hi Altor I have the same Concorde International box - is there any chance you can let me know how to divert it to my mobile instead of Phonewatch. I can access the menu but don't know where to go from there.

Many thanks.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi Altor I have the same Concorde International box - is there any chance you can let me know how to divert it to my mobile instead of Phonewatch. I can access the menu but don't know where to go from there.

Many thanks.

M

Its set up in the phone menu. Delete the CS numbers plus toolbox then add your number into the domestic dialer if its available. Some of the older units dont have these but you could also add a voice dialer and use the bell output to trigger it to ring your phone.

Advertisement