Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire HD Bluetooth

Options
  • 21-04-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else have issue's with bluetooth on the Desire HD? I use 3 different cars with different Bluetooth systems. The mothers Megane with the integrated bluetooth, the missus car with a Sony Ericsson kit and my own with a parrot kit.

For the most part the phone will not connect automatically to any of the kits. Though the SE kit seems to get it to do it sometimes. I was in my mothers car yesterday and tried manually makign the connection but the phone wouldnt show that it was connect bar once and even then it wouldnt mute the radio and actually play the call through bluetooth.Then last nght I was lookign at the bluetooth settigns on the phone and the phone reckoned it was connected to the car for media playign despite the car beign off and out of range.

The phone isnt rooted or anything and is on Vodafone.

Any ideas?

Advertisement