Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class 3 Outbreak with custom maps!

Options
  • 21-04-2011 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    Just wanted to let everyone that there's a sweet zombie outbreak simulator out there that you can edit your own maps. Very satisfying watching zombies take apart your home town. The editor is real easy and fun to use. From what I've seen, there's only three maps in the whole of Ireland so just seeing if anyone here wants to add a few more.

http://www.class3outbreak.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ChaseThisLight

Hearing all the screaming as people are attacked and killed makes me feel useless (and it also scared the shit out of me, as I was looking at something else when it finished loading and wasn't expecting sounds :o). Though, I suppose that's what it'll be like come Z-day, so, it's best to get used to it.

Kinda cool/scary to watch how quickly an area gets overtaken. It only took about 3 minutes for the zombie numbers to swell to over 500. 3 minutes! :eek: If that's at all accurate, I'm going to have to start doing practice reaction times so I'll be ready when the big day comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Wow.... good thing I have a long weekend. This looks like fun to play with.

Many thanks actuallylike!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

thanks dude!
    http://www.class3outbreak.com/maps/2926/dublin-co-fingal-ireland/games/1

there's mine :P

I have a population of about 200 in my area no weapons (but I put it at 10% with 20% accuracy for the laughs :P) and I first put it up to 20 z's if it started outside the city centre

then 200 if it was mayhem :S

they'd be coming from the south.... my house is bottom left corner of the screen (the houses at a 45 degree angle.... **** :P

good thing I'm not a computer programme!

EDIT: they'd be coming from the west as well I just realised XD

DOUBLE EDIT: if you're looking for it in the world map it's north east dublin

Advertisement