Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC (NTL) can you subscribe to just 1 extra channel

Options
  • 21-04-2011 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

can you subscribe to just 1 channel more
    eg can you subscribe to espn america only with the basic pack

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Yes.
    When you subscribe to ESPN, you get ESPN and ESPN America.

EDIT: They come as a pair. You can't just get ESPN America.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

I tred this (For NHL and MLS) and you need the second package for €32 a month! If you are into US sports it is worth it! Their coverage of NHL and MLB is second to none! They get all the broadcasts from a mix of channels so it is worth it. Its the only reason Im with UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

i'm born and bread in dublin but i love icehockey and started watch the "highlights" online
    how much does espn and espn america as 1 pack cost.?? i dont want sky sports just espn. the only things i hate is the matches are on late even by american time 10.30 which is 3,30 here on the box i could just record.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

bpb101 wrote: »
    i'm born and bread in dublin but i love icehockey and started watch the "highlights" online
    how much does espn and espn america as 1 pack cost.?? i dont want sky sports just espn. the only things i hate is the matches are on late even by american time 10.30 which is 3,30 here on the box i could just record.

ESPN/ESPN America is a stand alone pack and is not tied in with Sky Sports and costs E10 per month. http://www.upc.ie/television/channels/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Its 23 euro for basic package! 10 euro for espn, you might as well go for the second package of 32 euro a months and get ESPN plus extra channels such as eurosport! Get Digital + I watch NHL all the time, record it and watch it the next day! Not sure if this new NHL deal will affect if ESPN can show NHL next yhear so hold tight!

• Advertisement

Not sure if this new NHL deal will affect if ESPN can show NHL next yhear so hold tight!

what the new nhl deal. i dont watch it much but im off for easter so it something to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭decies

MLB tv great vaue for baseball, watched the last fee innings on I phone of red sox game this morn!!

dont watch mlb i just Ihockey cause there a fight

Advertisement