Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test opening hours...

Options
  • 20-04-2011 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

So I have my driving test tomorrow at 1245. Ive been saying to everyone all week that it is at 1145.

I'm doing the lesson in my instructors car and have booked a lesson at 1115.

So now I'm worried that I told the instructor the wrong time too. I read him out the email (from my phone) the day I booked the prelesson.

The clue I have is that my instructor said that my test was the last test taken for lunch.

So any instructors or testers know what time lunch is haha?

It is likely that he is just taking me for a double lesson...but I have a remarkable ability to make these kinds of mistakes...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I'm not sure what the issue is?

If your lesson is at 11.15, assuming it lasts an hour, this brings you to 12.15. A few last minute words from the instructor, and you should be in the test centre by 12.30, 15 minutes early (as advised). Sounds fine to me.

12.45 isn't an unusual time for a test. There's often multiple testers there, it's possible that they have lunch at different times, while one tester is out the others might have lunch, or similar. I'm not sure!

Best of luck with your test tomorrow! Ring your instructor if you're not sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 squeek squeek

Yeah i'm definitely gonna ring him to make sure, but I'd sleep better tonight knowing I haven't cocked up.

I think I'm just being irrational :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I think I'm just being irrational :rolleyes:

Not to worry, driving test nerves can make people think/do strange things :p

Best of luck tomorrow! Hopefully you'll get it! Let us know how you get on :)

Advertisement