Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Rugby Music with Chant.

Options
  • 20-04-2011 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

I'm looking for the song at the beginning and end of the ad's when a rugby game is on.

I know its Basically Requim for a Dream but the girlfriend is going nuts trying to find the one with the "chant" or background roar. I think it ant be got because I think it's RTE the remixed it themselves for the Rugby ads'

Just want to find out if it can be found on YouTube under a different name or is it an RTE only music file?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

There's a thread in the music forum for finding songs, try asking there. :)

Here you'll be blasted with piss, I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Rugby? Blast that with piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

its this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

They used to use a song called Fighting 17th, maybe that'll get you on the right track.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

The EU passed a bill a few years ago which stated that all terrestrial rugby programming has to use the score to Requiem for a Dream in some capacity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement