Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rhodes ( greek islands) accommodation

Options
  • 20-04-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

A couple of years ago we went island hopping in the Greek islands and LOVED it!! hopign to go to Rhodes/Kos this year during our hols.

Has any one been to either islands lately? Which would you recommend?
    also, the last time we went we didnt book accommodation and found brilliant accommodation when we landed from the people offering accommodation at the ferries...is this still the same? do people still come to the port offerning accommodation?
    are we safe enough not booking anything until we get there??

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I hope you get loads of replies beacuse I would love to go myself thsi year !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hi,

Was in Ios 2 years ago, and i was just attempting to plan this trip again as we only went for 2 nights last time, obviously not enough time, but we were offered accommodation once we stepped off the ferry,

Question, have you looked up types of travel? routes etc, i'm looking now and its working out quite expensive not including hotels or rooms. flights being 400 - 500 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 missdaisydoo

i went to Ios and Santorini before (both amazing) among others and we flew to athens and got ferries to the islands, i know you can fly direct to some islands but im not sure about flights and prices. ferries are reasonable enuf but be careful where u book as some places can over charge.

we are travelling to Greece from outside Ireland however this year so havnt been looking up flights from this end. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

My boyfriend and I would really like to go here for a week in june! Has anybody booked/got a good deal/have recommendations for us? Any feedback much appreciated!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Elestin

I am originally from Rhodes, so if you have questions, ask ahead! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 cimea

Hi elestin, have you been to many of the cyclades islands before? Which are the best ones to visit and should we book accommodation in advance? There is just 2 of us travelling. thanks

Advertisement