Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You'll never guess the result of Jeff Hardy's court hearing today...

Options
  • 20-04-2011 5:51pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Short version : Blah blah blah Jeff Hardy court case, blah blah continued, blah blah blah June 27.

Long version :
    By Chris Shore

I was two-thirds of the way to the courthouse when I received a call from Michael Zennie of the Fayetteville Observer. He informed he had spoken with the DA and the case would be continued again because the defense attorney had been trying to contract with the county's Sentencing Services Program. The Sentencing Services Program, as it was explained to me, reviews cases and makes a recommendation of rehab instead of jail time if appropriate. Zennie said Jeff was expected to make an appearance and would contact me later in the day with any new details.

The Pilot, a newspaper in Moore County, is now reporting the case has been continued until June 27. More details as they become available.

Shore's Slant: I gotta wait two months before my next biscuit fix? In all seriousness, this seems to be winding down quickly. The ADA responsible for the case is also out of town today according to Zennie, but I think this has more to do with finalizing the deal than anything else. It stuns me how this will reach almost two years by the time it is settled. My gut says Jeff ends up in rehab, but that's all I have is a hunch.
    Credit

Wow, I'd wish Hardy would just do the 4 weeks in jail and be done with it. He'll never get his life on track with this shít haunting him. I dunno if he ever will, actually.

Advertisement