Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA iMPACT! Spoilers for April 21st - *Spoilers*

Options
  • 20-04-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

The following was taped on Tuesday, April 19 in Orlando, FL:

TNA Impact for April 21:

-AJ Styles comes out and challenges Bully Ray to a match in a cage tonight. They have a cage with weapons lowered. Bully Ray comes out and teases getting in the cage but doesn't. Christopher Daniels runs down, throws Ray into the cage, and locks the door. AJ beats on Ray but he eventually escapes.

-Gunner and Rob Terry want a shot for the TNA Tag Team Titles in a cage match. Beer Money accepts their challenge.

-Hulk Hogan cuts a promo on Rob Van Dam, saying he missed his chance to join Immortal. RVD comes out and they talk about respect. Sting comes out and announces he'll take on RVD with the title on the line at Sacrifice. The Network gave Sting a clause that he could pick his own opponents. Hogan says he's going to find out who's running the Network.

-Rosita & Sarita def. Madison Rayne & Tara. Rayne and Tara kept fighting one another.

-Jeff Jarrett comes out with Karen Angle to declare her "Queen of the Mountain". Kurt Angle comes out and Angle Slams him through a chair. Angle tells Karen that it will never be over between them.

-Abyss def. Rob Van Dam when Hulk Hogan interfered. Crimson made the save here.

-Matt Morgan says he wants a shot at the World Title. Scott Steiner comes out and says he also wants a shot. Morgan proposes a match and Steiner agrees. Steiner then lays Morgan out.

-Sting def. Matt Hardy. Mr. Anderson ran down and hit the Mic Check on both of them. Anderson cut a promo on Sting to end the show.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

A more detailed set of Spoilers that fills in some of the gaps in the PW Insider ones: http://www.tnasylum.com/2011/04/tuesday-night-taping-results-ongoing.html
    *Impact with a AJ Styles promo, coming down from the roof. He talks about Lockdown and asks Bully Ray for a match now in the cage. Bully Ray comes out cuts a long promo on AJ from the stage, teases getting in the cage until Daniels comes down and throws Bully in the cage and locks it. AJ beats up Bully and teases jumping off the top of the cage. Bully escapes. Gunner tried to help Ray during the segment but was fended off by Daniels.

*Backstage the horse and carriage sits. The Jarrett's says this thing will be bigger than the royal wedding.

*Murphy and Rob Terry come out and wants to face Beer Money in the cage for the TNA Tag Team champions and of course Beer Money accepts. Beer Money win after hitting the DWI on Rob Terry.

*Hulk Hogan cut a promo saying RVD missed his chance to join Immortal. Rob Van Dam comes out and they go back and forth talking about respect. Sting comes out and they announce it's Sting vs. RVD at Sacrifice Sting said the Network gives him a clause that allows him to pick his challengers. Hogan got angry and said he's going to find out who is running the Network soon enough.

*Later tonight, it will be Matt Hardy vs. Sting and Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss with Hogan in Abyss' corner.

*We get a pretape of Eric Young and Kurt Angle backstage. Eric is feeding the horses and Kurt warns him that they will crap everywhere. All of a sudden Kurt gets an idea of what to do later tonight.

*Sarita and Rosita defeated Madison Rayne and Tara. Madison refused to tag in but Tara eventually tagged her in. Eventually Mexican America got the win. Madison berated Tara afterwards but Tara just left.

*We get the Jarretts in the ring. Jeff is coronating Karen as "Queen of the Mountain." After the coronation of Karen, she get crap dumped on her. Kurt comes out smiling while Jeff is trying to stay away from Karen. Kurt hits the Angle Slam on Jeff onto a chair. Kurt tells Karen that he can't touch her but his mistress can. Pretty soon he will introduce her to his mistress.

*Abyss defeated Rob Van Dam with a lead pipe shot followed by a Black Hole Slam while Hulk Hogan distracted the referee. RVD busted Abyss' mouth open during the match. After the match Crimson comes out to save RVD tackling Abyss in the process.

*Matt Morgan comes out for a promo. He is now focused on the World Heavyweight Championship. Scott Steiner comes out and claims that the line for the World Title starts with him. The two trash talk each other. Matt Morgan wants to have a match and goes to shake the hand of Steiner. Steiner low blows him and then locks him into the Steiner Recliner to end the segment.

*Sting defeated Matt Hardy to retain the TNA World Title. Matt Hardy brought Jeff Hardy's old Butterfly Belt to the ring. During the match we get a big brawl between Immortal and Fortune. After the match, Mr. Anderson comes out and hits the Mic Check on both Sting and Matt Hardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Scott Steiner heel now so :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I read a report on another site that the injury Abyss suffered was that his two front teeth were knocked clean out...

Sting is one of the most underrated promos in wrestling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

There hasn't been a bad impact in a while now. They really have stepped up since the Jeff Hardy incident.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just finished Impact there and it was pretty decent

• Registered Users Posts: 53,954 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sorry for the slighly off topic

what day does TNA air live on spike?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Headshot wrote: »
    sorry for the slighly off topic

what day does TNA air live on spike?

Thursday nights, but it's not 'live', they tape the show on Tuesdays.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Thursday nights, but it's not 'live', they tape the show on Tuesdays.

oh so they are airing it tonight on spike tv ?

oh so they are airing it tonight on spike tv ?

No, because today is Wednesday ;)

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    No, because today is Wednesday ;)

ugh I had a homer simpson moment :o

By any chance are they're streams for it ?

ugh I had a homer simpson moment :o

By any chance are they're streams for it ?

hehe, actually just after I posted my last comment, I thought that maybe you thought that I meant Thursday Irish time 2am, which would still be Wednesday 9pm in USA.

I'm not sure if there are live streams for it, I would say there probably are but I don't know where to look. Machismo Fan may have an idea where to look.

thanks for the help man

really appreciate it

Just check Justin TV every Thursday. There's always a few up.

Just check Justin TV every Thursday. There's always a few up.

its on right now :)

Advertisement