Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Flashing problems

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I am in need of your assistance folks please. I probably shouldn't have been tinkering around as much as i was and am in a spot of bother.

I was on basic Desire 2.2 on leedroid 2.3d (a guy did it for me online) had partitioned my card too for A2sd and last night due to it getting laggy I decided to flash a new rom Oxygen following a guide.

1) Flashed the rom and had backed up using rom manager
    2) Restored my apps through titanium backup this morning and suddenly was left with 26mb internal, i was used to around 80mbs. I tried to swop over a few apps to my sd through manage applications and most refused.
    3) I then tried to partition my sd through rom manager thinking this might solve it
    4) Now apps are gone again and the 'market process media' crashes every time i try to download rom manager from the market to go back to where i was again last night. I cant download anything from the market as it crashes
    5) whats my best course of action?? Should i factory reset? There is nothing too important to lose if thats the case. Will it still be rooted?

if anyone makes sense of this i would appreciate any help!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Hold volume down button and power on. Then once there choose Recovery and then you should go in to clockwork then just wipe data and cache then reflect your ROM. Before you do that, format your SD card and put all the files you need back on to it so it's a clean install. Don't forget the .zip ROM. ;)

Advertisement