Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final EVO Thread

Options
  • 20-04-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

New thread because I don't want to find the others :p Also want to keep this thread just for definete going to EVO.

I want to go. Chopper wants to go (He has to go at this stage, he's cut short holidays with the gf). Who else wants to come?

I've looking at prices and such and the best I can find is on lastminute.com. Flights and hotel are at the cheapest €1010. To stay in the EVO hotel is €1200. So it has to be decided to pay the little bit extra to stay in the Rio or make it a bit cheaper and stay somewhere else.

As it's a package deal, it would have to booked altogether I think. I've no problem doing the booking if people want to give me the cash.

The dates I've been looking at is 27th of July to the 2nd of August. I can't think of anything else so get hype.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Cheers for the tip but getting the hotel seperately wouldn't be worth losing the discount on the flights. Without the hotel package the flights ramp up to a €1000 a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Last chance, plan to book on Friday so we can get in for the cheap pre-reg.

Advertisement