Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple For Wednesday

Options
  • 20-04-2011 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

A man is conducting a survey on how different Nationalities shag their sheep!

There’s an Englishman an Irishman and a Welshman.

He first interviews the Englishman, "So sir could you tell me how you shag your sheep?"

"Certainly, you see I’ll be wearing my wellington boots, so I put the sheeps back legs in my wellies and shag away!"

He moves on to interview the Irishman "Could you tell me how you shag your sheep?"

"Certainly, I’ll be wearing my Wellingtons so I’ll put the sheeps back legs in my boots and shag away!"

He moves on to the Welshman "Could you tell me how you shag your sheep?"

"Certainly, I grab the sheep, put it on its back, get on top and shag away!"

The man looks at him for a second and says, "that’s strange, I’ve asked the other guys and they both put the back legs in their wellingtons and take the sheep from behind!

Why do you do it differently?"

"I don’t want to miss out on all the kissing!?" he replies.

A paperboy is doing his monthly round of collecting money from customers.

One door is opened by a fairly sexy,buxom woman, who is wearing a transparent lace negligee.

"Hi Missus I’ve come for the paper money, it’s €5 please." says our boy, with his hand held out.

"I’m afraid I’ve no money in the house," the woman replies in a breathy voice, "but if you come in I’m sure I can think of something..."

So our lad goes in and the woman throws herself back on the fireside rug, pulling off the negligee, moaning "You can have ME instead..."

The kid sighs, takes off his bag, and then produces a dick that would be more in place on a stud bull.

The woman is agog.

Our lad then produces a load of big rubber rings from his bag, which he proceeds to stack around his giant knob.

"What are they for?" asks the woman.

"Oh, they’re just to make sure I don’t go all the way in when I shag you." replies the boy.

"To hell with them! implores the woman, "I’ll take all of you!"

Our lad replies...

"Not for five fookin Euro you wont!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement