Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG Assault Rifles.

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy an AEG Assault Rifle. Metal body and metal gear box preferred. Pictures required before purchase will be discussed.

Note: Not interested in anything requiring repairs.

EDIT: Possible deal being done with narniashooter. Offers will still be listened to but in all likelihood I will be buying from narniashooter on Sunday and this thread can then be WITHDRAWN. Stay tuned for more! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi
    What type of rifle are you actually looking for?
    (M4, G36, AK's, MP5, etc):)

Do you have a price range?

What is your location?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hi
    What type of rifle are you actually looking for?
    (M4, G36, AK's, MP5, etc):)

Do you have a price range?

What is your location?

I am interested in most types. Not Ak's (too common, although customized AK's such as those with unique paint-jobs would be considered) or MP5's (too small). Other than those two exceptions I will consider anything you have to offer.

I don't have a price range as such. I was hoping to keep it between €100 and €200 but for something good enough I would go higher.

I am in the North East, I can easily travel to Dublin city centre if that suits, or anywhere easily accessible by public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

You should have no problem getting an AEG within that price range.
    Will have a look when I get home, keep threatening to thin down the collection!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭narniashooter

IrishMactire

Have an SRC M16 going on my thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056240512

Was purchased from mia in January, has only been skirmished once for one game, take a look and see what ya think

Living in Louth so might be handy for you

Thanks

IrishMactire

Have an SRC M16 going on my thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056240512

Was purchased from mia in January, has only been skirmished once for one game, take a look and see what ya think

Living in Louth so might be handy for you

Thanks

I am interested in the full package (M16, Battery, 5 High Cap Mags and Eotech = €270) but I was really hoping to keep under €200. Obviously I am not expecting you to drop you asking price by €70, just I would like to wait and see what other offers come my way and if nothing comes along then I may likely buy that from you. Of course if you sell it in the mean time I understand.
    Also a question, how easy/difficult is it to fit the red/green dot sight to the M16?
    If purchasing it would you throw some pellets in for the €270 and would I be able to test fire it a little (just around 10shots to ensure it actually works xD ).
    Rooky1 wrote: »
    You should have no problem getting an AEG within that price range.
    Will have a look when I get home, keep threatening to thin down the collection!smile.gif

Well let me know if you have anything you want to part with, as I said in the main post please have picture(s).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

i tell you what i'll drop to 240 if that suits you

its just a matter of unscrewing the 2 bolts on the carry handle, lifting the carry handle of the rail, replacing the sight onto the rails and screwing the secure bolt into place, and i,m sure i can see my way to throwing in a couple of mags worth of pellets!!

where in meath you based??

Mperrozzi wrote: »

Thank you but not interested. Looking for something a bit larger. Also, disabling the blowback, I would have been more interested had that not been done. Realism is king! :D

alternatively i'll remove the eotech from the equation and aeg battery and 5 mags for 200, and throw in the bb's too

lol

up to you

alternatively i'll remove the eotech from the equation and aeg battery and 5 mags for 200, and throw in the bb's too

lol

up to you

The whole package for €240 is quite tempting. Especially if you are tossing in some bb's too.

I am in Navan, where abouts in Louth are you?

• Advertisement

Living just outside Ardee

And to tempt you even more i'll throw in a charger for the large battery too

;-)

It's a deal it's a steal it's the sale of the century

Lol

Living just outside Ardee

And to tempt you even more i'll throw in a charger for the large battery too

;-)

Lol

You are doing a very good job of making this an offer I can't refuse. I am just texting a friend experienced in Airsoft, if he says it is a good deal then I will take it... And judging by all you are offering and the price you are offering at I'd say its a safe bet that I'll be taking your offer. :D

Okey well I am interested in your offer. I'd like to meet up and inspect it and test fire it. If all that goes well I will take it :)

My next days off work are this Saturday and Sunday coming, but I might be busy one of those does meeting another guy to buy something else. Would either of those days suit you to meet if I can?

Sounds good to me

Am off all weekend but have the rugrat all day Saturday

Saturday evening is an option

And in Navan Sunday morning so up to you mate

...in Navan Sunday morning so up to you mate

You are going to be in Navan on Sunday morning? If that is the case then that would suit me best, because getting to Ardee is a pain in the.... Well its not easy xD

lol

I could have cash ready for then no problem.

Roger that

Pm me your details so

Roger that

Pm me your details so

PM'ing details now.

M16 Purchased from narniashooter. Mods please mark this thread as WITHDRAWN, thanks.

Advertisement