Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ožujsko beer

Options
  • 20-04-2011 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Ozujsko_Pivo.png
    Anyone ever seen this on sale in an off-licence? Or know anywhere online that sells it to Ireland? It's Croatian and the nicest beer I've ever tasted, mad to get some of it here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

thebuzz wrote: »
    Anyone ever seen this on sale in an off-licence? Or know anywhere online that sells it to Ireland? It's Croatian and the nicest beer I've ever tasted, mad to get some of it here.
    looky here:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67871113
    no one, bar me, replied though so not much help!
    Pretty sure you cant get croatian beers here at all.
    nicest beer you've had? are you sure that wasn't because of the the nice weather and views of sexy women whilst you drank it?
    I've had it a fair few times and it doesnt seem very special. its all over croatia and would be considered the most popular along with karlovacko

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EOGON1

Ill send you a message if i get some..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

This beer is fantastic and I'm not a big drinker. I'm looking everywhere for it!

Advertisement