Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the cheapest place to buy fresh fish in Waterford City

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

anyone?

thank you:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

I always go to Flanagans, great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I think there is a place on the dock in dunmore where you can buy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭decies

I go to flanagans cleaboy as well , just in the estate where the sorting office is situated .

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭SirenX

thank you!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Anyone know the story in Dunmore east regarding buying fish directly from the fishermen? Have heard 2 people refer to being able to do this on the docks a couple of times a week but neither knew the specifics.
    Any insights appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Has anyone any information on this, where to buy fresh fish either in Dunmore East or another location in Waterford/Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

I have been told that sometimes fish auctions take place on Dunmore East pier, and that all ranges of fish can be bought for very reasonable money. Any idea when these fish auctions take place?

Advertisement