Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundtoys love

Options
  • 19-04-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

I just upgraded to a complete Soundtoys bundle. Wow what great plugs and if you already own a few, not as bad as some to upgrade cost wise. They are doing the plugs in all formats now so check them out.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

soundtoys get all my love! especially echoboy, decapitator and tremolator :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

soundtoys get all my love! especially echoboy, decapitator and tremolator :cool:

Did you get the free Devilloc one.

yup, got it on the last day of the free promo luckily!

not sure if i'd be bothered with upgrading it to the ultra version though. seems to be a bit of a one trick pony, albeit a f'kin nice trick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

yup, got it on the last day of the free promo luckily!

not sure if i'd be bothered with upgrading it to the ultra version though. seems to be a bit of a one trick pony, albeit a f'kin nice trick :D

The mix knob did it for me. Makes parallel compression much easier.

we've already got a built in mix knob on all plugins in reaper so it wasnt really worth the extra for the filters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Used the echoboy on voice over for spiritual sleep meditation CD, very nice warm delays.

Advertisement