Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turns out stick is better than pad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

coulda been a bunch of water lemos, not sure why event hubs posted the story.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro411.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Not as cool as the guy who, while being accosted, swung his bag with a HRAP up and knocked the other guy out.

Seriously, telling a guy with a knife to "just shank me" shows that you are quite simply stupid.

Give him your phone or attack him first, don't invite a knifing.

Also, joypad nunchucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

When I read the post it sounded like this guy was bull****ting no one in their right mind would say "fine knife me"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

liamnojo92 wrote: »
    no one in their right mind would say "fine knife me"

Unless he was sitting on meter for a reversal super. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

It's all the one, if man was serious he's gonna shank you anyways, so that's just to see if he got balls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Unless he was sitting on meter for a reversal super. :pac:

My side's hurt at how hard I laughed there.

Yeah the guy is an idiot but to be fair when your in that type of situation you kind of switch to auto-pilot, but regardless of how he acted the guy's TE may have saved his life, I just thought that that was pretty ****ing cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

Ramza wrote: »
    It's all the one, if man was serious he's gonna shank you anyways, so that's just to see if he got balls

not for definite if he had handed over his **** he may have been fine, on the other hand if he thought he was mad and said fine shank me, thats literally asking for a stabbin regardless of testing the chap to see if hes a thug or a chancer, but asking for it will defo get mans chopped up, dont tempt fate...

also what did he stab him with a pen?
    not a mark on that stick unless im blind.
    and there would be surely?

Advertisement