Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Film Festival Dublin 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If I lived in Dublin I'd definitely be interested.

One idea that springs to mind would be to host it maybe a week before the final film installment, and all those who attend will be given tickets for the midnight showing of the last film?

Also themed stuff like pumpkin juice or butterbeer would be a cool small touch imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭recyclops

This would be a fantastic idea in the weeks/ days leading up to deathly hallows part 2, I think spaced out would be better to give people a better chance of getting to all screenings or even a few screenings of each.

If there is a nearby cinema to the theatre perhaps a Special screening of deathly hallows can be arrange with them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KarlDawson

Thats a Great idea guys, there is actually cinemas in very close proximity to us which would work out great, when is Part 2 Due for release?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

15th July.

Maybe do 2 a weekend or something as Recyclops said. Having all 7 films in 1 session would be a bit much :p

Yeah for family would be hard traveling to town every day even so spread out would be perfect also price would be a sticking factor as I guess all 7 movies in bulk would have to be reasonably priced to be affirdable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'd definitely go!

Also putting a thread in films may be worthwhile too lots of movie fans would go there instead of here I only seen this as it was on main page

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Hi Karl,

Please note that as per the Charter, advertising (in this case, market research) is not allowed on this forum. Thread closed.

Moderately,
    Hermione

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement