Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

It's apparently really good. Doesn't seem to be released on the eu psn yet though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just ordered it from videogamesplus, premium edition. Heard it's fantastic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are they a american company?Might order off them too,it hasn't been released in europe yet and I dont think they will either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They're canadian. www.videogamesplus.ca

I use them all the time for importing. Prices are in canadian dollars so it works out pretty cheap. Theirshipping used to be super fast as well but lately it takes about a week to get here (it used to be like 3 days delivery!).

Anyway the premium edition worked out at a little over 31 euro shipped, the vanilla edition is cheaper. Got the 3 Y's games from them as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya It was working out at about 33 something,5.38 for delivery,I just read there on the review I posted above theres already two sequels out already in japan.

• Advertisement

All 3 sequels were already released by namco bandai in America on PSP but the localisations were terrible. XSeed have brought them out again but with much better localisations. They will be releasing the next 2 games in the series during the year so don't worry you'll get them all.

Ya It was working out at about 33 something,5.38 for delivery

Pay in canadian dollars not euro and you'll get a better exchange rate. It came to 42.50 canadian dollars or something which came to 31 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

It's amazingly cheap for the box set, I got it a couple of weeks ago, well worth getting the CD because the music is great.

It's a fantastic game, I just hope the localisation group can get the full series out

Still haven't ordered it yet because I transferred money from my bank account to my o2 card on tuesday and the money still hasn't come through :(

Sieghardt wrote: »
    It's amazingly cheap for the box set, I got it a couple of weeks ago, well worth getting the CD because the music is great.

It's a fantastic game, I just hope the localisation group can get the full series out

The guy that works with XSeed on HG101 says that not to worry about them getting the full series out. They are so heavily invested in the Ys and Legend of Heroes localisations that they have no choice but to release them all :) Lucky for them they are selling really well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The guy that works with XSeed on HG101 says that not to worry about them getting the full series out. They are so heavily invested in the Ys and Legend of Heroes localisations that they have no choice but to release them all :) Lucky for them they are selling really well.

Yeah they're great blokes at Xseed and they're very commited, hope it all goes well. I was a fan of Shining Force 3 though so it's always gonna be a worry at the back of my mind :lol:

You do know that shining force 3 got a re-translation and that episode 2 and 3 also got a fan translation recently?

XSeed announced they are bringing the latest PSP Wizardry game over as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

The games getting a physical realease in Europe.

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/ghostlight-announce-legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky

If the special editions as good as P3P's was I'll definitely be getting this.

Advertisement