Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hero atari 2600

Options
  • 19-04-2011 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever played a game called hero for the atari 2600, this game was class and way ahead of its time, it was the best game on the system by far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWwfl1OUx40

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

what a great game, was the only one of my friends who owned a copy. I could get quite far on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭room_149

I loved this game- it was probably one of the last 2600 games I had as a kid before abandoning the system for a C64.
    Activision have the made it available in the Google Play store. Might give it a go for old times sake

• Registered Users Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭Steve X2

batman_threadres.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Two thread resurrections in one day, that's some kinda record in these parts!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement