Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Rules on TG4

Options
  • 18-04-2011 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭

TG4 show highlights of weekend's games v late on Thurs nites and again during the day on Saturdays. Does anyone know if you can watch it on the catchup service like with rte player??

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

http://live.tg4.ie/main.aspx?level=sport

Doesn't seem to be there at all, maybe email them and see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 snakeyes77

Does yone know if tg4 are showing the aussie rules highlights programme this season?
    iv emailed them twice and got no response!
    im a big aussie rules fan and i dont have espn, so that show was the only place to see it! I dont see it on any tv listings?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Unfortunately no. Eurosport are.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

eurosport have it at about 10 or 11 pm every monday or tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

All the times and stations as well as alternatives were discussed in here:

afl tv coverage

• Advertisement

I dont have eurosport either!! :-(

snakeyes77 wrote: »
    Does yone know if tg4 are showing the aussie rules highlights programme this season?
    iv emailed them twice and got no response!
    im a big aussie rules fan and i dont have espn, so that show was the only place to see it! I dont see it on any tv listings?

If you're able to download games with Utorrent and if you're willing to adhere to the conditions of the site(If you don't keep your download versus upload ratio near 1:1 you'll eventually be banned) I can send you an invite to Aussierul.es(a member has to invite you)

You'll get just about any game on it, no spoilers allowed on the site so you can watch the games in comfort.

Ya cool gilberto that would be excellant, thanks
    what do i need to do?

PM me your email.

Ill fill ya in on the site there, though it's all up on there anyway.

If anyone else wants an invite and can handle torrents let me know.

Advertisement