Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help finding venues in Munster!

Options
  • 18-04-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm an event manager doing battle of the bands competitions in Munster with the chance to play at a festival during the summer. I need venues to host these in six counties, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clair, and Waterford. I'm based in Cork so being honest I dont know many of the venues outside it in other counties! If anyone can give me any tips for venues that I can host in I'd REALLY appreciate it!!! :D THANKS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Hi, I'm an event manager doing battle of the bands competitions in Munster with the chance to play at a festival during the summer. I need venues to host these in six counties, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clair, and Waterford. I'm based in Cork so being honest I dont know many of the venues outside it in other counties! If anyone can give me any tips for venues that I can host in I'd REALLY appreciate it!!! :D THANKS!

Limerick - Dolans
    Kerry - Tralee, Horans/The Brogue?

Can't speak for the other places and I don't know where Clair is

• Registered Users Posts: 4 OlanHarrington

leakyboots wrote: »
    Limerick - Dolans
    Kerry - Tralee, Horans/The Brogue?

Can't speak for the other places and I don't know where Clair is

Great thanks I'll give those a lookup! Oops, should have said "Clare" not Clair!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Check on www.entertainment.ie for venues in those counties,
    Google "battle of the bands Limerick" and so on and you'll get a fair idea of venues that have done this in the past
    That will give you a starting point. You'd want to get a move on to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mossie2hotty

The Greyhound bar in Tralee has had these before give them a call

Advertisement