Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get postage stamps cheaper than face value?

Options
  • 18-04-2011 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm looking for somewhere I can get postage stamps cheaper than face value.
    I have seen some vending machine somewhere in the past or even some websites doing this. But I cant find them now.
    I'm ready to buy hundreds 'cause they go really quick.

Anyone knows?

Regards.
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Oh, dear...

Massive fail on a first post. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions as you may get more suitable advice there.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

deecom wrote: »
    Oh, dear...

Massive fail on a first post. :rolleyes:

Now that's not very nice nor helpful, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

There's a shop somewhere in town that sells used ones. I'll get the address for you later.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Stamps are legal tender afaik. So it would be highly unlikely for you to be able to get them at a discount. The only way I would think you might get postage cheaper is through franking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭benjydagg

Ger*y ad*ms might have some under the bed..:D
    Stamps are legal tender afaik. So it would be highly unlikely for you to be able to get them at a discount. The only way I would think you might get postage cheaper is through franking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Well this went nowhere fast. Anyone selling stamps at below marked value is probably selling stolen stamps, because you can't by them below cost. Used ones cannot be used again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Only time I ever head of it is christmas stamps, get a 25 booklet of 55c stamps and get one free.

http://www.irishstamps.ie/Shop/p-1033-stamp-booklet.aspx

OP's source sounds dodgy though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement