Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New park in New Inn?

Options
  • 17-04-2011 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

I've noticed people doing a lot of work in the 'field' in the centre of New Inn village over the past few weeks. Looks like they planted a lot of trees there too. I know that that field was an awful eyesore for decades. Would be good if it was put to some good use for a change.

Of course, they should never have chopped down the beech trees there in the 90s; it made the village look very bleak altogether when they did.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

ya ive been watching that field everyday on the way to work, what is walled bit in there entance is on the clonmel road some stone figures there i think sorry for the crap description

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

DaveJac wrote: »
    ya ive been watching that field everyday on the way to work, what is walled bit in there entance is on the clonmel road some stone figures there i think sorry for the crap description

It's a protestant graveyard I think.

Advertisement