Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker player looking to sell half his winnings for half the buy-in in the IPO

Options
  • 17-04-2011 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

My name is James Sloan,

I have just qualified to the Irish Poker Open in Dublin with just 1 euro by winning 3 online tournaments in a row!! :-)

the ticket is worth 3500 euro and i could really use some or part of the money as a guarantee, but it is also amazing to be able to play in the tournament.

I am taking this very seriously and am very eager to win the tournament of which last years prize pool was 2.2 million euro.

so I am looking to sell 25-50% of my winnings, for 25-50% of the buy-in

875 - 1750 euro.

I would also be interested to hear about sponsorship.

please contact me directly if you are interested.

Thanks for reading, and i look forward to hopefully speaking with you.

James Sloan
    jamesefc77@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 CheckRaiseIRL

People need to know who they are investing in by posting hendon mob stats and opr usernames.

It would also help if you got someone known to vouch for you.

try irishpokerboards.com or chipmeup.com.

other poker players will require good form to stake you into this tournament as the standard is very high and small stakes recreational players are dead money.

have you considered using the entry fee to play a few smaller tournaments?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭quiz

Did you play?

Advertisement