Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dear Fellow Beginners/Beginnerettes

Options
  • 17-04-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭

all i would like to say is...if you are new to cycling and own a road bike like me, and are also on the fence about whether or not to buy bib-shorts. all i can say is do do do. i was debating whether they would be worth it for the <35km spins i go on atm but i decided after sore ass-bones for a few days too long id invest, €70 for santini 365's. went for a 2hour spin yesterday and my arse feels the same as it would if i had been a couchpotatoe for the evening. really would recommend purchasing them, they are fantastic and just another rather expensive addition to my severely growing bike-gear set up :D

Advertisement