Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE : Information on where to get a Spectrum 128k +2 (Black case version!)

Options
  • 17-04-2011 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

I have no interest in Sinclair Spectrums anymore. I thought that this information would be of some use to someone here on the A&R forum.

I seen one today about an hour ago at a Sunday Market in South Dublin. There were no cables with it and I do not know the price or even if it works. The case is in good condition. It is the same type as the one in the pic below.

ZX-Spectrum-128k%2B2a.jpg

I am 99% certain that the Speccy will be there next Sunday if you don't make it to the market today.

PM me for details, this is not a hoax!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I think you should probably just post the details, the competition for a +2 will not be as fierce as you imagine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭sengoku

Maybe I have over thought this?

My intention is to guarantee one person a Speccy and not disappoint a few people by sending them on a wild goose chase.

I thought there would be a lot of interest in the 128k. I guess i was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭mondeo

There's no guarantee it will be there next Sunday anyways. I have 2 spectrum +2's and I've had trouble getting a score for a complete one with leads etc.
    They just seem to be worth f all compared to say a c64.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'm interested anyway, I collect spectrum don't ask me why, I've paid 2 to 50 euro for them, the +3 being the most expensive as I had a new drive belt fitted to it. My first PC was a 48K+ I thought it was super and i had great fun with it, far more that I do now with all the stuff I have now. when everyone else had STs and Amigas I started to hate it, but I've moved on.

LOAD ""

• Advertisement

Program : PM SENT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement