Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket survey on Foyle St

Options
  • 17-04-2011 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if any boardsies are based near Foyle St that would be able to carry out a quick survey on a supermarket there? It would take around 10 minutes and I would pay £10...handy if you're based in the area!

Please PM me if youre interested.

Mods, I checked the Northern charter and couldn't see that this is a breach of forum rules etc, but if there is any problem then please feel free to remove etc.

All the best,

MD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pinta

Can't you do it yourself?
    There's only M&S and Iceland, you'll not get much info in 'around' 10 minutes.

Plus if your in the car park, security will move you on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mother Duck

I'm based in Dublin, so just wanted to save myself the trip! If you're interested send me a PM.

All the best,

MD

Just to clarify, this really just is a couple of minutes work...I mean a survey of a supermarket (ie, how busy it is etc) rather than a 'hello can I have a moment of your time' type survey!

You don't have to interact with anyone (bar me :p)

Cheers

MD

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pinta

PM'd ye but a tenner is a bit piss poor. :rolleyes:

Job done.

Cheers :)

MD

• Advertisement
Advertisement