Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King [Showcase - CA]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

This is interesting, it's receiving strong critical acclaim:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/king-receiving-strong-critical-acclaim.html

^ lots of links to reviews within, hmmm...i was gonna pass, but might just check it out to make up my own mind. Tbh....i've liked the new shows from Showcase thus far such as Lost Girl and Endgame + will definately check out XIII.

193176_205813382770519_205526029465921_738908_7788907_o.jpg

Oh!...Zoie Palmer from Lost Girl guest starring??????...i'm DEFINATELY in now!!

Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer will be guest starring in the series premiere of King tonight at 9 on Showcase (In Lost Girl's timeslot) and on Nikita episode 19 on Thursday at 9 est on the CW. Filming for Lost Girl season 2 begins in a few weeks.

Renewed for season 2.

Season 2 kicks off on Global [it was on Showcase (cable) but has moved to network (Global] February 29th: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/12/king-season-2-premieres-february-29.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

the show that got everybody talking ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,906 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is starting on Universal Channel on Thursday 5th of April at 10pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Gave it a go, this show is a loser

It's not funny, it's not serious, it just fails

Suprised it got a second serious

Yet Chicago Code got axed after one season :mad:

^ yup...didn't like it, hate the lead actress also....pass.

Advertisement