Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kwc Sig 2022 , Steyr ssg 69p2 , Cz 75 and M9 for trade

Options
  • 16-04-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

I am looking to trade for a nice aeg will consider a broken one if its not a big job to fix , would prefer a p90 but i am open to all possibilities , i can meet in dublin city centre :)

I have a perfect condition ASG Cz 75 shell ejecting pistol with seven shells , that is in mint condition and still in its box

I also have an m9 by kwa the is working well , has some issues every now and again but works well over all ,also included with the m9 is a two spare magazines so three in total , but two of the magazines need new feeding lips which are easily replaceable

I also have a Kwc sig 2022 that is working perfectly and is a great alround pistol is has some minor scratches but nothing major also comes with a mag

and finally i have and old steyr ssg 69 p2 that has a black/tan camo paint job comes with one magazine

All guns were all chronoed at under one joule at there last games except for the cz 75 which had never been at a game :P

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

some pic,s please . are you willing to sell anything ,

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

I have this.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056215934

If you'd be interested in trading for the M9!
    Would like to see some pictures, and the issues it has "every now and then" what are they exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

UnkieKev wrote: »
    I have this.

Would like to see some pictures, and the issues it has "every now and then" what are they exactly?

some times when you pull the trigger the double action means the gun only goes to half cock , instead of firing , but if you rack it the hammer locks back and then the cycling of firing resets it for firing again like normal , its not really a problem at all but i just didnt want to say its perfect if you know what you mean

ill work on getting pics up but im not sure how :-P kinda new to boards sorry !!

facemelter wrote: »
    some times when you pull the trigger the double action means the gun only goes to half cock , instead of firing , but if you rack it the hammer locks back and then the cycling of firing resets it for firing again like normal , its not really a problem at all but i just didnt want to say its perfect if you know what you mean

ill work on getting pics up but im not sure how :-P kinda new to boards sorry !!

no worries mate! would you be interested in my g36?

UnkieKev wrote: »
    I have this.

The Sig 2022 is a much better pistol than the m9 imo and if you were willing to throw in 30 for the hop up i would gladly trade for the broken g36 !!

• Advertisement

The Sig 2022 is a much better pistol than the m9 imo and if you were willing to throw in 30 for the hop up i would gladly trade for the broken g36 !!

I was originally looking for cash on the G36 and lowered the price significantly which also included the price of the hop up mate, don't think I'd be adding any money and making more of a loss.

And yes i'd be interested in the sig also

well the Sig2022 really is a good gun and i'd be happy to trade it for your g36 , i really like the camo and i just saw that it has two midcaps included so i guess i can understand that you dont want to throw in some money !!

well the Sig2022 really is a good gun and i'd be happy to trade it for your g36 , i really like the camo and i just saw that it has two midcaps included so i guess i can understand that you dont want to throw in some money !!

There ya go haha. If you'd prefer I can give you a high cap (470 round) instead of the mids also, up to yourself mate

i'd prefer the midcaps :-P so we have a deal then ??

i'd prefer the midcaps :-P so we have a deal then ??

Well before we make the deal, where are you based?

• Advertisement

Dublin cittaaaaay :-P i can meet in dublin city center if that suits ??

Killiney/foxrock area to be specific

Dublin cittaaaaay :-P i can meet in dublin city center if that suits ??

Killiney/foxrock area to be specific

Yeah that should be alright, would you be free Monday to meet up?

em no im not free till wednesday but im free tmo if that helps

em no im not free till wednesday but im free tmo if that helps

Im in work all day tomorrow mate it'll have to be Wednesday around 1 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

the sig for 70
    the m9 for 50
    Pics please.

perfect then where suits you to meet up ??

perfect then where suits you to meet up ??

Central Bank or Stephens Green?

Kwaska wrote: »
    Pics please.

ill try get pics up tmo !! if i can

yeah sure outside stephans green shopping centre at one then !! c ya then

yeah sure outside stephans green shopping centre at one then !! c ya then

I'll send you a private message now with my phone number

• Advertisement

And try get some pictures up before hand mate

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Kwaska

ill try get pics up tmo !! if i can
    What about pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭richie231069

I am looking to trade for a nice aeg will consider a broken one if its not a big job to fix , would prefer a p90 but i am open to all possibilities , i can meet in dublin city centre :)

I have a perfect condition ASG Cz 75 shell ejecting pistol with seven shells , that is in mint condition and still in its box

I also have an m9 by kwa the is working well , has some issues every now and again but works well over all ,also included with the m9 is a two spare magazines so three in total , but two of the magazines need new feeding lips which are easily replaceable

I also have a Kwc sig 2022 that is working perfectly and is a great alround pistol is has some minor scratches but nothing major also comes with a mag

and finally i have and old steyr ssg 69 p2 that has a black/tan camo paint job comes with one magazine

All guns were all chronoed at under one joule at there last games except for the cz 75 which had never been at a game :P

Hi is the M9 system 7 (ns2) metal or abs ?

the m9 is full metal but i dont know about the gbb system sorry

and as for pics my camera is broken atm :( sorry i have no ways of getting pics up

how much do you want for the cz-75 ?

how much do you want for the cz-75 ?

tbh i would like to trade , am open to any offers !!

don,t have anything to trade would like to buy the cz-75 . if the price is right . so tell me what you,ll take for it !

i'll sell the CZ 75 for 85 considering its brand new and in mint condition

• Advertisement

i,l give you 70e for it .seeming it,s second hand there 99e brand new .

Advertisement