Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How well do you know the pw board?

Options
  • 16-04-2011 10:41am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lil bored on the train home from work, try to do it without searching boards or other peoples answers belie :)

1. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to...
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks?
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators
    5. What does BWE stand for?
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year?
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners?
    8. What does ATH stand for?
    9. Which poster organised the boards pw hall of fame?
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here?
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods?
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawa
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards?
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him?
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board?
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

1. Flah
    2. Garreth?
    3. Gimmick stripped off modship/snooki signing with wwe
    4. orestes and fozzy
    5. Boards wrestling entertainment
    6. Zach Ryder
    7. Rebel Rock Chick/Ger. C
    8. Around the horn
    9. D2D
    10. Pinky
    11. MNG
    12. Kenta, Santo
    14. JP Liz
    15. Waltersochak
    16. Trips and Hogan
    17. Woof
    19. Hic
    20. Leinster lords?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lil bored on the train home from work, try to do it without searching boards or other peoples answers belie :)

1. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to...Me
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name Gary
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks? gimmick getting fired
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators Fozzy, orestes
    5. What does BWE stand for? Boards Wrestling Enterteinment
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? Ryder
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners? Meself and Gersie
    8. What does ATH stand for? Around the Horn
    9. Which poster organised the boards pw hall of fame? D2D
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here? pinky or something
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods?MNG
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawa Santo, Rock
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews Gabe Sapolsky, Fergal Devitt, Colt Cabana
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards? Liz
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards walter
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him? HHH
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board? Wrestlezone Ireland
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state Hic
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle woof
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies? The leinster ladyboyz

I know this place too well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

CMpunked wrote: »
    1. Flah
    2. Garreth?
    3. Gimmick stripped off modship/snooki signing with wwe
    4. orestes and fozzy
    5. Boards wrestling entertainment
    6. Zach Ryder
    7. Rebel Rock Chick/Ger. C
    8. Around the horn
    9. D2D
    10. Pinky
    11. MNG
    12. Kenta, Santo
    14. JP Liz
    15. Waltersochak
    16. Trips and Hogan
    17. Woof
    19. Hic
    20. Leinster lords?

12,13 & 20 :mad: the rest :)

and Flah we Munster men may have used that name but i dont believe its what they go by for no.20 and think Colt was a podcast not a Gimmick interview, plus Gary iirc was a former mods name not current one but sure despite both our names being mentioned a few times (my co-mods more than mine id say) dunno if i should be asking that Q

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to... Flah
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name Gareth
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks? Gimmick's mod step down last year
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators Fozzy and Terry
    5. What does BWE stand for? Boards Wrestling Entertainment
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? Fla?
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners? Ger and Fla
    8. What does ATH stand for? After the Horn
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here? PinkyDiva
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods? MNG
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawa Santo and Taker
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews Gabe and Devitt
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards? JPLiz
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards Walt
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him? Conor O'Hurley
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board? Wrestlezone
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state *Hic*
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle I AM FROM CORK
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies? Canning Coalition

. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to... Flah
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name Gareth
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks? Gimmick's mod step down last year
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators Fozzy and Terry
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? Fla?
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners? Ger and Fla
    8. What does ATH stand for? After the Horn
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here? PinkyDiva
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods? MNG
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawa Santo and Taker
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews Gabe and Devitt
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards? JPLiz
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards Walt
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him? Conor O'Hurley
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board? Wrestlezone
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state *Hic*
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle I AM FROM CORK
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies? Canning Coalition

6, 8, 12, 16, 19, not technically right and sure id only puit the Canning Coalition 2nd in line for a beatdown myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

12,13 & 20 :mad: the rest :)

and Flah we Munster men may have used that name but i dont believe its what they go by for no.20 and think Colt was a podcast not a Gimmick interview, plus Gary iirc was a former mods name not current one but sure despite both our names being mentioned a few times (my co-mods more than mine id say) dunno if i should be asking that Q

He's in my phone as that anyway.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

1. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to... [B]? sorry[/B]
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name? again sorry
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks?last year was gimmicks removal of modship and this year was the snookie thing
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderatorseh is it bad that i can't?
    5. What does BWE stand for?boards wrestling entertainment
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? i dont remember it but from what i gather from another thread its the long island iced Z
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners?ger c and walter?
    8. What does ATH stand for??
    9. Which poster organised the boards pw hall of fame?Dare 2 Defy
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here?Pink lady or pink diva something like that
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods??
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawathe rock and santo?[/B]
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviewsthe what now?
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards?liz
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boardswalter
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him?HHH
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board?wrestlezone or wrestlefest i remember browsing the carnage that was those threads
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken statei didnt know we did this
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargleagain sorry
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies?theres a munster mafia?

good jesus this is going to be brutal - feel free to give me the mocking i so richly deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Alls I knows is I loves my Flah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

1. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to...Flah
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name - Eoin
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks? Last year, gimmick leaving as mod. This year was Snooki going with the WWE full time
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators - Terry and Fozzy
    5. What does BWE stand for? - Boards Wrestling Entertainment *bang bang*
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? - My broski, Zack Ryder WWWYKI
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners? - Ger and Flah
    8. What does ATH stand for? - Around the Horn
    9. Which poster organised the boards pw hall of fame? - Me!!
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here? - PinkDiva
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods? - MNG
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? The Rock, Kenta Kobashi, The Undertaker, Santo, HBK, Mitsuharu Misawa - Santo and Rock
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews - Sapolsky and Devitt
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards? - Liz
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards - Walt
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him? - HHH
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board? - Wrestlezone Ireland (the memories :pac: )
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state - *hic*
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle - woof
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies? - AFAIK, t'was the Leinster Lads or Legion or something like that

:)

ayatollah wrote: »
    [/COLOR]

good jesus this is going to be brutal - feel free to give me the mocking i so richly deserve.

1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 18, 19, 20 :(

check out the hotlinks sticky to find the boards interviews Gimmick organised with a few well known PW fellah's (no Sheamus sorry). Terry hasnt been demodded too long, Orestes was the most recent before me and the originator of the *hic* or as Gimmick says Woof. I used to host ATH or so says my sig, and the Munster Mafia rules the boards while seeming like it doesent exist.

• Advertisement

:)

100%

Nerd :pac:

1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, 18, 19, 20 :(

check out the hotlinks sticky to find the boards interviews Gimmick organised with a few well known PW fellah's (no Sheamus sorry). Terry hasnt been demodded too long, Orestes was the most recent before me and the originator of the *hic* or as Gimmick says Woof. I used to host ATH or so says my sig, and the Munster Mafia rules the boards while seeming like it doesent exist.

oh i've actually read a few of those wasn't one with devitt and one with that roh booker guy who's name escapes me now. - they were very good actually - well done there gimmick. forgotten about them.

munster mafia eh - i'm on to ye now - always had my suspicions to be fair - bit like the illuimati pulling the strings in the background i knew i wasn't paranoid - i should have listened to the voices in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

flahavaj wrote: »
    He's in my phone as that anyway.:pac:

I go by both, so you are technically correct.

Fun thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

100%

Nerd :pac:

I know my favourite forum so I do:pac:

I know my favourite forum so I do:pac:

thanks you just made my paltry score look even worse - ba5tard.

ah no fair play

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

1. Batman is to Robin as ger c is to...Flah? I don't know
    2. Give a current moderators non boards name. Gareth (thanks, FaceBook!)
    3. What were this and last years main attempted april fools day pranks? Gimmick getting fired as a mod
    4. Name two previous boards pw moderators. Em...someone who loved HHH i think.
    6. What superstar was the infamous bet made about to see if he would be future endeavoured within the year? Zack Ryder (WWW!)
    7. Name 2 previous pw draft winners? Ger C (damn your talent!!) and ....em....Rock girl? something girl.
    8. What does ATH stand for? Around the Horn
    9. Which poster organised the boards pw hall of fame? DQ?
    10. What was Billy gunn's ex's username on here? ah bollox...pink diva!
    11. Who runs the draft with 1 of the mods? I thought it was Gimmick and BH...?
    12. Which 2 are not in the boards HOF? :confused:
    13. Name the Men Who participated in Gimmick's boards PW interviews : Prince Devitt....ROH guy....not Claudio...
    14. Who is the biggest Christian fan on boards? :confused:
    15. Who hates the miz the most on boards :confused:
    16. Which wrestler was given his own superthread full of hatred for him? HHH!
    17. Which Irish wrestling event had numerous threads about it locked and it's organizer banned from the board? ha ha...WrestleZone
    18. what do some people post in off topic to accompany a post made in a drunken state. Woof, i've no idea what that means
    19. What does Gimmick write in it's place when on the gargle. Woof?
    20.who are the munster maffia's sworn enemies? Has to be dublin people

Man that went much better than I thought. I'm at least at "respectable" level of answers lol.

Dont think Orestes, Fozzy, Terry, Vince etc were big HHH lovers, think it was Rebel Rock Chick you were thinking of there. Twas D2D behind the Hall of fame and MNG with the draft. No Rock, No Santo, Yes Gabe Sapolsky. Liz loves Christian, Walter hates Miz. *hic* came before *Woof* and the Dubs be part of the Leinster Legion even though we MM tried to call em ladyboys etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Here's a question for ya, what did ShawnRaven call Flah as he couldn't pronounce his name on the podcast?

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Here's a question for ya, what did ShawnRaven call Flah as he couldn't pronounce his name on the podcast?

Honestly I've no idea, I didn't really listen to the original boards podcast though I am a fan of the more recent one... If I had to guess flahavans like the breakfast product.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Honestly I've no idea, I didn't really listen to the original boards podcast though I am a fan of the more recent one... If I had to guess flahavans like the breakfast product.

i'll push "flavajav" as that's how i pronouce it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Flavavagina or something along them lines is how he used to say it. Dr. Flah will confirm :P

Advertisement