Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DHB pace bib tights

• 15-04-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭

Just bought a pair of these cheapo DHB pace bib tights from wiggle
    Anyone have any views on them or used them, bought them mainly as my commute bibs and the price sold me but now i think i should of spent more money because i ve never skimped on shorts or bibs before

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

DHB are usually quite good, can't comment on the Pace, but I do have a pair of Earnley, and Wiggle logo shorts, also made by DHB, and have just ordered a pair of Aeron shorts yesterday. I personally find them very comfy, and the size guide given is spot on

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Bought the 3/4 last week, should be here Monday. Also for commuting. Seem to be light summer material. £30 odd. Good reviews. Have been wearing their 3/4 Roubaix for the last year and although a tad heavy at the moment, fairly bomb proof. Good pad.
    Pace should be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Only thing that puts me off Dhb gear is the big Dhb logo on the arse of most of the stuff, hate company logos plastered all over cycling gear as it is never mind on the arse for the world to see.

Just popped in through the letterbox this morning.

Logo on arse and side of leg. Brilliant.

EIT technology. Elastic Interface Technology, sure, what more do you want?
    Brill kit.
    ;)

Oh, wait, about to bin the Wig. bag only for a ZV energy Gel to pop out.
    Blackcurrant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

These shorts could be a maybe

http://s.wiggle.co.uk/images/dhb-finchdean-bs-zoom.jpg

These i just couldn't do

http://s.wiggle.co.uk/images/dhb-A0096-aw10ps-zoom.jpg

Maybe if i got a black marker ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Got mine today .. not bad for the money i paid, the pad is not quite im used to and the lycra is a bit thin but should do the job, i got the roubaix leg warmers as well im very pleased with them 10/10 for the leg warmers 6/10 for the tights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

The only problem with the Pace tights is that the zips are crap, they make a lot of noise.

What are you doing wearing bib tights anyway, summer is here (nearly)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

Cycling home from work at 6am its still a bit nippy and 9 out 10 times then weather has changed from the evening before.

3/4'ers. 7:30am.

Advertisement