Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDY IN SPAIN-MADRID(NOT ERASMUS)

Options
  • 15-04-2011 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

I was thinking about studying in Spain( Madrid). I absolutely love Barcelona but they speak Catalan and it would be too hard for me to learn 2 languages at one time;/

Anyway, I want to study Medicinal Chemistry or something different with Chemistry involved. Does anyone have any information about lectures? I learn Spanish 4 years but it nothing when you go to Spain...;/ I want to have lectures most in English and only un poco( a little:P haha) Spanish.
    I'd really appreciate if anyone would respond :)

Un abrazo ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭FerrisBueller

Hey,
    Not a big expert on universities in Spain but I do know that IE (Instituto de Empresas, not very good for Chemistry obviously) and Universidad de Navarra do courses both in English and Spanish, why not give Navarra a look?

Advertisement