Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAS HANDGUN 1 JOULE

• 15-04-2011 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Wel lads , lookin for a gas handgun has to be 1 joule. price limits around 80 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

XenonHD70 wrote: »
    Wel lads , lookin for a gas handgun has to be 1 joule. price limits around 80 euro

for 80 i have a sig with 2 mags one is 100% the other needs a bit of work it leaks a bit, its full metal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi, I have a WE 1911 in good condition and wil sell it for €70.
    Let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭adam_newe

i have a pt99 with one high cap and two standard mags will sell for 80 its full auto and semi auto

and a pt24/7 with one mag its co2 and nbb

shoots about 200-260 bullets per co2 and shoots about 80-100 feet if aimed right

and a pt24/7 with one mag its co2 and nbb

shoots about 200-260 bullets per co2 and shoots about 80-100 feet if aimed right

sell that for 50

• Advertisement

Hi, I also have a Mac 11 that needs a new mag or feed lip, let that go for €60.

Adam Newe,

You wouldn't want to trade the 99 for a Mac 11,
    Solved feed issue, bigger BB's.
    Let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

You still have the PT99 Adam, I'd be interested pending pics, fps, information. Are all mags ok?

Advertisement