Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Rover Jaguar Assessment Centre

Options
  • 15-04-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Im a third year mechanical engineering student, and having applied for a summer internship with land rover jaguar before christmas, i have been invited to an assessment centre in warwickshire next thursday the 21st.

has anyone participated in one of these assessment centres? either for undergrad or grad positions? i dont know what to expect, in terms of team assessments, interviews, etc, so any advice would be much appreciated :)

and apologies if this is in the wrong forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Very many years ago I attended a similar thing for Peugeot in Coventry. AFAIR, it was a series of interviews, group sessions, role play, etc. I was a lot more meek back then and didn't participate effectively, so got pushed aside and didn't make my voice heard. As a result I didn't get the job.

Just remember what they, as with any employer, will want. And clearly and effectively demonstrate that you can give it to them.

Good luck with it!

Advertisement