Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roy Keane

Options
  • 14-04-2011 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭

Talking to someone about the time Roy keane was celebrating a goal (or a win) with fellow united players and i think Darrne fletcher tried to join in and keane pushes him and refuses to let him join in. Is this my imagination? i've searched google and cant find a thing:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 deepeedublin

certainly sounds within the realms of possibilities....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

certainly sounds within the realms of possibilities....
    Thank god for Roy Keane[the manager,not] I won a fortune ,as follows.Would last no more than two seasons as Sunderland manager[not full third],won 8,000e,not get Ipswich promoted 6,250e,Not get Utd job within 10yrs of retiring from football 12,000[not collected yet],not to get Irish job 10yrs of retiring from football 16,000e[not collected yet].I love the uneducated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Talking to someone about the time Roy keane was celebrating a goal (or a win) with fellow united players and i think Darrne fletcher tried to join in and keane pushes him and refuses to let him join in. Is this my imagination? i've searched google and cant find a thing:mad:

I'm sure I've seen that video, can't remember who he pushed though. Youtube is not helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭CiaranMcDCFC

It was Fletcher and it appeared he psued Fletch away from the group of players celebrating. I am sure it looked much worse that it was as he spent a lot of time trying to convince Fletch to declare for Ireland, nearly had him too but Scotland offered him the captaincy to declare for them.

Re: Sting60
    how much did you put on for the bet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

sting60 wrote: »
    Thank god for Roy Keane[the manager,not] I won a fortune ,as follows.Would last no more than two seasons as Sunderland manager[not full third],won 8,000e,not get Ipswich promoted 6,250e,Not get Utd job within 10yrs of retiring from football 12,000[not collected yet],not to get Irish job 10yrs of retiring from football 16,000e[not collected yet].I love the uneducated.

Who gave you the odds on him not getting the Man Utd or Ireland jobs?

He'd never get either of those jobs, he's rubbed up so many people the wrong way at the FAI and Old Trafford, no chance of getting those jobs no matter how good of a manager he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

plasmaguy wrote: »
    Who gave you the odds on him not getting the Man Utd or Ireland jobs?

He'd never get either of those jobs, he's rubbed up so many people the wrong way at the FAI and Old Trafford, no chance of getting those jobs no matter how good of a manager he was.

I think he's talking through he's hole tbh.

Advertisement