Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It is not Reptillians, Annunaki, Demons etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Well yeah, I would say psychopaths are the mainstay and the lifeblood of all repressive regimes. Lavrenty Beria, Himmler and such people make horrific dictatorships possible.

But they can function and thrive in any system that values hierarchy and unquestioned, undemocratic authority, such as capitalist Corporations. I would say Richard Fuld is a good example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Of course psychopaths are an answer to alot of why society is the way it is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Why is an artist writing about psychopaths? Surely this should be the preserve of experts in the area of psychopathy, ie. psychologists, psychiatrists and the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Why is an artist writing about psychopaths? Surely this should be the preserve of experts in the area of psychopathy, ie. psychologists, psychiatrists and the like?

I think anyone should be able to write about whatever they want. That's what art is =p

If he was purporting that his writings were scientific fact then I'd think otherwise, but he doesn't as far as I can tell, and people are free to take what they want from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

I take it he's saying reppies dont exist ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Talk E wrote: »
    I take it he's saying reppies dont exist ?
    Yeah, he's taking a controversial stand there. Next they'll be denying evolution... :)

Evolution is bullsh!t Reppies aint :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I know it is entities from outside this space/time continuum that has society messed up , they have altered our history .

espinolman wrote: »
    I know it is entities from outside this space/time continuum that has society messed up , they have altered our history .
    That's quite a claim! Do I dare ask for the proof that you are relying on for this knowledge?
    :)

lol

Damn proof, it's a killer biggrin.gif

• Advertisement

That's quite a claim! Do I dare ask for the proof that you are relying on for this knowledge?

Trust me , its true .

Trust me , its true .

Ok, I'll trust you on this, but you'll have to trust me that the moon is made of cheese. Deal?

Ok, I'll trust you on this, but you'll have to trust me that the moon is made of cheese. Deal?

ha Ha,lol :D

The moon is an artificial satellite , it's hollow. The reppies brought it. :)

...and they made it out of cheese. It all starts to make sense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

ha Ha,lol :D

Surely that's Phobos, one of Mar's two moons?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

A quite interesting documentary here called I, Psychopath.

Hookah wrote: »
    Surely that's Phobos, one of Mar's two moons?

That's crazy talk :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Quote from video "psychopaths are schizophrenics" =argument fail. Not all psychopaths are schizophrenics, not all schizophrenics are psychopaths, some psychopaths may be also be schizophrenic. Then he says that 1 in 25 people are psychopathic to some degree before stating that 1 in 25 are psychopaths. 1 in 25 people are psychopathics to some degree =/= 1 in 25 are psychopaths! 1 in 25 may exhibit traits which are similar to psychopathic behaviour but that doesn't mean they're psychopaths, it may just mean they're being stupid, selfish, insecure or self hating.

However I would argue that corporations essentially behave as psychopaths but that doesn't mean the people within them are psychopaths, rather the behaviour is emergent phenomena derived from existing conditions which reward the ruthless acquisition of resources. Does that make it ok? No, it means people aren't critically reflecting on their evolutionary programming and culture and are being very lazy by propping up corporations by either working for them or not challenging them en mass.

Its too easy to state that all the worlds problems are attributable to one type of bogeyman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

oh ffs he's mentioning vampires now, so what Buffy the Vampire Slayer promotes psychopathy?! Analyzing fiction will yield multiple interpretations. He has a point on commercials though. And then he says Goth is trans humanist, S&M-ism. If he knew anything about Marilyn Manson, he would know that the point of his music isn't about promoting pathological behaviour, its more about attacking corrupted pillars of society like the church or the politically righteous by using their iconography and defiling it and by advocating for a libertarian approach to social values. If you look at the lyrics to the Beautiful People you can take two interpretations from it, its either a celebration of Nietschzean psychopathic domination or an expression of repugnance directed at the egocentricism of the specially privileged. Joy Division can be classified as goth and their lyrics definately weren't innocent, their name for that matter was taken from a group of concentration camp prostitutes and they were at the start of Goth so whats his point?

And if anything our society is less psychopathic than it used to be, granted there is an infinitude left for improvements, things are not acceptable at all the way they are, but in the middle ages violence and torture were routine, what about being hung drawn and quartered or burning witches and in the Roman times you had gladiatorial battles, whereas now we have football.

Roman times you had gladiatorial battles, whereas now we have football.

Hold on , that was way more fun , back in Roman times and you know it was , life was much more interesting , so you get killed and just grow up again , also they did'nt get amnesia back then .
    Today hardly anyone can remember past lives , because people are so messed up .
    So you get burned alive or hung drawn and quatered , so what .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Hold on , that was way more fun , back in Roman times and you know it was

Yeah nyarlothothep, don't you remember the good old days? Remember Leroy the Leper and Con the Consumptive who both lived in the same sewer as us? ;)

Very interesting clip, states that NASA said the moon is hollow and question if the moon is a spaceship and was brought into orbit. Coinsidence that I mentioned this a few posts ago lol. Icke has been saying this for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Im not buying it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

So what, the moon is some massive air-head?? :D

I found this thread on a forum elsewhere, might be worth a read.

Advertisement