Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awesome Hakan player

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Anyone seen this guy's vids? Moroccan Hakan player,best i have seen alongside the Japanese player Wildcat.
    Return-the-MIME-Header.jpg

Could he handle the Airthrologist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Dundle

I love his focus focus f.H and focus reset grab, but a lot of his opponents are very low in BP. @4:45 though, that was amazing. I've only seen wildcat do that once. Also can anyone explain what happened to the Ryu at 5:12? He couldn't Shoryuken already, he was still crumpling.

I really need to go practise now.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

i love low tier character ownage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dundle wrote:
    Also can anyone explain what happened to the Ryu at 5:12? He couldn't Shoryuken already, he was still crumpling.
    Seems to be a normal combo.

Focus-crumple -> EX Oil -> Ultra 2.
    Nice way of adding damage.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Seems to be a normal combo.

Focus-crumple -> EX Oil -> Ultra 2.
    Nice way of adding damage.

I'm pretty sure you need to focus and then focus and combo into ultra II for that to work, the second focus makes them airborne... but I'll have to try to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I love the way most of his opponents have several wins above their health bars.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I played him, he has a Beirut Flag so that alone is a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Dundle wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you need to focus and then focus and combo into ultra II for that to work, the second focus makes them airborne... but I'll have to try to make sure.

After a crumple, you go into an airborne state after your character falls to their knees, so you only need one focus crumple to combo into U2. A 2nd focus just scales the combo more

GorySnake wrote: »
    After a crumple, you go into an airborne state after your character falls to their knees, so you only need one focus crumple to combo into U2. A 2nd focus just scales the combo more

That's weird. Cool, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Armitage Shanks1

Here he is playing LiangHuBBB,the guy who makes all the comeback compilation vids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Dundle wrote: »
    GorySnake wrote: »
    After a crumple, you go into an airborne state after your character falls to their knees

You can do some funky stuff with that knowledge. Vega's on the ground air throws are a personal favourite of mine :D It's like a damaging taunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Sairus wrote: »
    You can do some funky stuff with that knowledge. Vega's on the ground air throws are a personal favourite of mine :D It's like a damaging taunt!
    Something tells me the Airthrologist is aware of this technology too. :rolleyes:

Advertisement