Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crash repair estimate needed - Dublin area

Options
  • 14-04-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭

I had a collision with a truck on the M50 yesterday, and needs to get it repaired. The truck driver was in error and need to send him a repair estimate.

Repairs needed are mostly paint. Drivers side door is scratched badly, wing mirror cover needs replacing and painted, scratch on the wheel arch, and the alloy wheel is marked too.

Need an estimate done ASAP, and want to the work done to high standard. I would prefer to stay away from dealer because they are expensive and lately I just don't trust the workmanship done by dealers these days.

Thanks in advance
    Neuro
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Not sure where abouts you are? These guys are in Clondalkin - off the N7 just before the Newlands junction. I got a quote from them about a year back - seemed to know their stuff - sold the car with the damage in the end, so I can't vouch for the quality of their finished work...

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Crash_Repairs/Top_Gear_Autos/IE_11108057_9999_1001

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

There are two I know of that are approved by most insurers. They are both quite expensive though. Soraghans on the navan road, and ACE Autobody (finglas/fairview/naas rd). We use ACE for repairs to our group of company cars and they have been good on the repairs and customer service.

Advertisement